1. GMO Free Pumpkin Spice Latte – Most commercially-made pumpkin spice lattes don’t contain any pumpkin. What they do contain are plenty of GMO ingredients. Boo! This year, why not make your own instead?
2. Vegan Pumpkin Bread – Start the day off with some dairy-free pumpkin bread. Maybe spread with a bit of almond or cashew butter? Eh?
3. Pumpkin Walnut Pate – When you think pate, you probably think “goose liver,” but there are plenty of plant-based pate recipes out there. This one is particularly awesome.
4. Pumpkin Pie – Most pumpkin pie recipes call for sweetened, condensed milk, but you don’t need this processed food to get a seasonal pumpkin pie on the table.
5. Pumpkin Green Smoothie – Get your smoothie on in seasonal style!
6. Easy Pumpkin Oatmeal – If pumpkin bread isn’t your thing, try this recipe to put a little squash into your morning.
7. Massaman Curry Pumpkin Hummus – Need I say more?
8. Pumpkin Soup with Coconut Milk and Curry – Pureed pumpkin makes this cozy soup extra rich and creamy.
9. Vegan Pumpkin French Toast – Wouldn’t this make a nice main event for a fall-themed brunch?
10. Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies – Treat yourself to some dairy-free cookies packed with fall flavors!