Want a year's worth of maple products from The Maple Guild absolutely free?
Here's a recipe from Sloane Chmara who has made several yummy recipes using products from The Maple Guild.
- 1 super ripe banana
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of pink salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp @themapleguild maple cream (aka HEAVEN in a jar?)
- Mash banana and mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix banana and dry ingredients and pour into a mug.
- Microwave in 1 min increments for 2.5-3 min. Let cool.
- Top with Maple Cream + chocolate hazelnut butter + almond butter + cacao nibs + blueberries
This recipe courtesy of kaleandkravings
Like that? Here's another maple-based recipe. This one is BBQ Jackfruit from “The Rustic Vegan”:
Jerk Pulled BBQ Jackfruit Sandwich with garlic aioli, pickled red onion, vegan pepper jack cheese, and mixed greens
2 cans of jackfruit in brine
1 yellow onion
1/2 red bell pepper
4 white bulbs from green onion stalks
2 tbsp garlic minced
1 thumb of ginger
1 lime juiced
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
5 tbsp liquid aminos (soy/tamari)
1 tbsp Maple Guild Organic Golden Syrup
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp all-spice
few stems of fresh thyme
1/2 tbsp black pepper
1 cup of vegetable broth
1/2 bottle vegan BBQ sauce of choice
4 tbsp vegan mayo
1 tsp Maple Guild Organic Maple Vinegar
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1 chopped green onion
- make aioli in a bowl, mix by hand and refrigerate
2. rinse jackfruit put aside in a bowl
3. add everything else into a blender and mix
4. pour sauce over jackfruit and mix with hands
5. bring to quick boil reduce heat to medium/low and cook for 30 minutes
6. let chill in refrigerator for an hour
7. add BBQ sauce and bake for 15 minutes at 400F or until it dries up and soaks in all the sauce
8. grab some bread and add all your fixings of choice, now enjoy!